Who is going to the 2009 show?

TailSpin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark,

Are you booked in yourself, or as part of a living history group? If you're booked in yourself you need to go to the booking in tent, sign in and get a wrist band. I guess if you're part of a group, you do the same thing, but tell them which one and they'll have a list. They won't hand you a wrist band unless you are booked in, you have to sign for the wrist band.

Chris

We'll be there as usual, just along from the NLBA, on the RHS. Hopefully all together this year if someone doesn't nick half our pitch this year, as a bunch of Landrovers did last year?? Luckily our DILLIGAF nature meant they weren't flattened and nudged gently into the ditch! Looking forward to seeing everyone for a fun and relaxing show!

Jules

does anyone know if dogs are allowed into W&P? Obviously on a lead if permitted

Taken from the War&Peace site.......

Dogs are allowed on site but please ensure they are kept on a lead and cleaned up after.

Eddie

Has just come back to me that we had a rather large Rotty guarding our F.O.B last year so i should have known this already :n00b:

Edited by RGJ/H. Alan

Taken from the War&Peace site.......

Dogs are allowed on site but please ensure they are kept on a lead and cleaned up after.

Eddie

Has just come back to me that we had a rather large Rotty guarding our F.O.B last year so i should have known this already :n00b:

Thanks for the reply I will let my dad know he can bring his dog :):iloveyou:

• 2 weeks later...

We should be in attendance on Thursday, driving to Salisbury, 0715 train to Waterloo West, switch to Waterloo East station, then another train to Paddock Wood station and a two mile walk to the show, should be in Beltring by 10ish and leave at 6pm for the same back home again, hopefully with a nice US Tankers jacket and a few bits and bobs. Please don't rain!