JUST A SUGGESTION

T corbin

As we will all be going to many MV shows soon this year.And not many people know each other Would it be a good idea that HMVF Vehicle owners had some form off ID in windscreen ? ( SMALL RED TRIANGLE)Or something that all members would recognize So that we could be introduce to each other .It would be nice to put names to faces TONY CORBIN

Hi Tony,

there are actually some HMVF badges circulating at present which will be sought after once the show season gets underway. There have been suggestion of t-shirts, sweat shirts in the past which i am sure are still being consisered.

Ashley

Isn't a red triangle a bit risky ? It might fade to pink on a sunny day and attract unwelcome attention from those who take their Nazi re-enactment too seriously. Even worse, it might get you followed to the khazi :lol:

Rich.

It will be easy to spot Lee (safariswing) he will be the one running around like a loony playing event organiser at the nuclear bunker show, and I'll be doing much the same thing at the gunpowder mills show :lol:

http://www.millsmilitaria.co.uk

http://www.royalgunpowdermills.com

& blowing things up :twisted: it's ok we should have about 30 cadets & the TA to help out now..

Rob,

still got to play with your steam engines on the 20th?? see you on the 21t??

It will be easy to spot Lee (safariswing) he will be the one running around like a loony playing event organiser at the nuclear bunker show, and I'll be doing much the same thing at the gunpowder mills show :lol:

http://www.millsmilitaria.co.uk

http://www.royalgunpowdermills.com

He wont be the only one Rob, strategic planning and ass kicking seems to be falling under my duristiction. :twisted:

I am glad to say that there are also quite a few of the group that will be adding their weight in both the run up to the event as well as on the day. Without whom this would be a mind bending task being the first show we are putting on at this venue.

As for the vehicle identifier thing, what with a tax disc, EMLRA sticker, First Aid kit carried sticker, etc, etc, Its getting harder to see out the windscreen already :roll: Good idea though

As for the vehicle identifier thing, what with a tax disc, EMLRA sticker, First Aid kit carried sticker, etc, etc, Its getting harder to see out the windscreen already Good idea though

You forgot the "authentic" mud 'n muck that should be liberally distributed over the outer surface!!!! :D

What about all wearing a Borat moustache? Then we could go into competition with Monty Python who had a "Whicker Island" where all the inhabitants were Whicker impersonators. Or maybe we could have Churchill cigars or Himmler spectacles? Not keen on the purple, could give the wrong idea. When I was small my mother warned me to stay away from men with purple handkerchiefs.

What about all wearing a Borat moustache? Then we could go into competition with Monty Python who had a "Whicker Island" where all the inhabitants were Whicker impersonators.

Good point Tony and I think we should go with Clive idea 8)

I am a mature responsable man but I am sure that I could get away with it :D or we could go as Oddball and wear fake beards and walk around going wuff wuff alot.either way, we need to do something!