Trailers, plant and equipment forum

simon stolly

Would it be possible to have a dedicated section for Trailers, plant and equipment?

I think many of us have Military trailers, generators, etc and it would be good to have all the posts in one place

One for Post War Manuals would be good too.

Cheers Simon Stolly

(Trailer anorak)

Would it be possible to have a dedicated section for Trailers, plant and equipment?

I think many of us have Military trailers, generators, etc and it would be good to have all the posts in one place

One for Post War Manuals would be good too.

Cheers Simon Stolly

(Trailer anorak)

Good idea Simon and will sort that for you!

Cheers,

Jack.

I like the idea of another manual section. But would suggest the split is not between WW2 and PW. I think should it be a section for British & Commonwealth then another for US & foreign, irrespective of era.

The present WW2 section is in effect US, in which I have no interest. Yet despite my ownership PW British vehicles my collection of British documents covers all ages as far back as 1884.

Over the years there was a flow in the development publications from a particular country. To break this up into WW2 & postwar is not for the best. Keep country blocks separate. I think a British section should cover the Empire/Commonwealth/Dominions. I collect Indian Army publications that often mirror or are modifications of British documents & are best kept together.

A trailer section & plant section? I'm only interested in British trailers, I have no interest in plant of any nation.

So maybe have a plant & machinery section. But trailers seem to fit in under the present national & era demarcations.