she arrived

paulob1

well my 432 arrived, i have driven it around my site and its great...lovely easy to drive machine..brakes a little rough on the steering, guess these will need looking at at somestage....tracks okay, will get a spare set in time, interior a bit tatty and will need tarting up over time...now on the chase for any spare parts....and going to go to terry brooks for my test...

I cant find the plate on the door. It is a bit of a wreck and will take a fair bit of tarting up...so many little items just not right...think Marcus took a wreck and put an engine in it... full stop....not even the head lights work for heavens sake...ah well looks like many hours of work to sort it out.....as if I havent got enough to do....interior is awful but it wont take me long to sort that...

I cant find the plate on the door. It is a bit of a wreck and will take a fair bit of tarting up...so many little items just not right...think Marcus took a wreck and put an engine in it... full stop....not even the head lights work for heavens sake...ah well looks like many hours of work to sort it out.....as if I havent got enough to do....interior is awful but it wont take me long to sort that...

Paul,

They were all like that. Remember this would have been sent to Withams back in 2004, so has been standing since then. Infact it may have been stood several years at Ashchurch or elsewhere before disposal. The 2 I had both had electrical problems and the interiors were both awful, but they do clean up ok.

Chris

ooh have just decided to purchase a Unimog too...full ag spec bit old but looks really good...just want my spartan next and I am finished (until the ferret bug calls me again, which it keeps doing, oh and that ural 375, oh and maybe a real tank...maybe....ooh stop it....