Lost video

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Looks like a good time was had by all , Great footage thaks for posting it CW

Cheers ABN.theres about another 50 min when i get round to it.cw.

lots of faces in this who do you know?

Could see Dale Johnson driving his DUKW, picture is not really sharp enough to identify many people, but did see Phil Bashall standing in the back of another DUKW, possibly Richard Beddall's ?

I can see why Artist Rifles is so keen to have a DUKW........they seem to attract the crumpet :-D

The video has detereated a great deal which is a pity,one is very low in the water and did end up sat on the bottom,Mike stallward nearly sank his trying to rescue it,

There were a lot of disasters but that was normal on these trips.Dale Johnson has l

ots of photos of this trip including some of the recovery i will try and obtain them.

Dale Johnson.Richard Beddell.Simon Mc Cullum.Phill Bashall.Mike Stallwood.Dominic Ballard.Dave Walker.Jack Bennet.Pete foley.John Hilton.Stuart Mc Cutcheon.And Me.

I would suggest that with the hair styles, nautical theme, moody looks, and overt sexuality, that this is in fact an early video by Duranduran.

Tim (too)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:bet you didnt spot me?

Could see Dale Johnson driving his DUKW, picture is not really sharp enough to identify many people, but did see Phil Bashall standing in the back of another DUKW, possibly Richard Beddall's ?

I can see why Artist Rifles is so keen to have a DUKW........they seem to attract the crumpet :-D

Heh - try saying that in front of the missus!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...