Whats goin on here

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Judging by the height of the RMP who is standing & comparing with the dipole, they are operating in the region of 70 Mc/s. A folded dipole would have given a better match to their coaxial feed. Looking at the size of the rig & the frequency in use, I would imagine the equipment is a B44. All looks rather casual, are they officiating at some speed trials?

Edited by fv1609

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)
Judging by the height of the RMP who is standing & comparing with the dipole, they are operating in the region of 70 Mc/s. A folded dipole would have given a better match to their coaxial feed. Looking at the size of the rig & the frequency in use, I would imagine the equipment is a B44.

I will have to take your word for that Clive i lost sight of my Dipole many years ago:-D

nah we always had another unit further down the road to trap those that went by without stopping and called them by radio

(otherwise known as the stop squad)guns and stingers ready

Are those versions of the stingers the civvy police use now or the missile?

nah we always had another unit further down the road to trap those that went by without stopping and called them by radio

(otherwise known as the stop squad)guns and stingers ready

What happens when it's young Lee shooting past in an armoured Fox on "Run Flat" tyres???? :rofl: :rofl: