Hello There

Oggy

Hi i was pointed in the direction of this site from Recovery PnP , Where i am a member and moderator. I passed my first driving test on a Scammel Explorer and have used one many times in the past.So i have a great admiration for this wonderful old lady of the REME fleet of the past. Hence my interest in this site. So hi to all you members who share your interest in old military vehicles. Oggy Ex Recy Mech

Is there a Scammell Explorer mafia? No problems with that - but the pasta dinners must be exhausting given the size of the things.

Welcome to the Friendly Forum. Make yourself at home. We are busy at the moment installing flagpoles in the grounds of the club house, so you may be needed for a little labouring. Biscuits optional.

MB

Hi Oggy. Make sure you check out the transporters/ wreckers forum. Lots of lovely stuff. Any funny stories from your time working with Explorers? would love to hear them. We're getting short on choc digestives if you can pick some up. Ta. Daz.

Hi i was pointed in the direction of this site from Recovery PnP , Where i am a member and moderator. I passed my first driving test on a Scammel Explorer and have used one many times in the past.So i have a great admiration for this wonderful old lady of the REME fleet of the past. Hence my interest in this site. So hi to all you members who share your interest in old military vehicles. Oggy Ex Recy Mech

Welcome to the forum. It sounds as though you, unlike me, will actually know what you're talking about. Look forward to seeing any 'photos you may have being posted. Cheers.