AWDC Speed event test

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

A short piece of an AWDC speed event just as a test,the Range Rover special is driven by a HMVF member,he was very good and won a lot of trouphys,but who is he ?:-D

th_offroading.jpg

click on picture to view.

Edited by catweazle (Banned Member)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a broken diff or half shaft I can here on the buggy Number 3 near the end?

Guessing this is from the mid to late eighties. Comp safari has come on a lot in speed and cost since those days. I've been more involved with the Northern of Road Club in the past so not really familiar with many AWDC'ers apart from a few who made a name at the Hill Rallys.

It does sound like it,Its at Peters Pit 1981 Norman.Have some more if people are interested,need a site that allows more than 5 mins really.cw.

Yes it was him,but he doesnt know he is on here yet,just been watching him do a good roll maybe better not put it on here till i tell him.:sweat:

These programs are rubbish tho Richard,the quality is poor .there must be a way or a program to get better results,have tried a few but all the same,i want to put all my video on disc but the quality not good enough.

These programs are rubbish tho Richard,the quality is poor .there must be a way or a program to get better results,have tried a few but all the same,i want to put all my video on disc but the quality not good enough.

How did you transfer your video, did you use the gadget I spoke about sometime ago? It might be better to find someone with professional equipment to transfer them all to discs. I have tried one VHS tape to disc, not fantastic as I had to do it from the camera, due to video player and TV in a different room :(

Enjoyed that:thanx: but was expecting something a bit more spectacular from Nick:cool2:........that was more of a quiet lie down:-D

Unusual for nick to fall over thats why he did so well,now trialling in his Haflinger a totally different story.now have i got any film somewhere.