clame to fame?

morris c8 fat

The Queen. Prince Charles shook my hand. Cammila My mate Garry Mason grabed her leg at the VE/VJ event at st James`s park. she was sat (on our Boffers Gun and was going to catch it on the trail) Made Prince Andrew laugh. Fired a 21 gun salute on 25 pdr`s at the 60th aniversary on Jersey for The Queen I belive thats The first time it`s been done by civilians/re-enacters ? Tracked the hellicopter carying Prime Minister Margret Thatcher on her visit to The Falkland Isles and my Number 1 on the Rapier system use to baby sit a girl who did a center fold in a men s mag I wonder if it was ???? :oops:

That's small fry??!!!!

Used to go out with with Shelley Preston out of Bucks Fizz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on be kind someone had to!!

Suppose the sort of thing to keep quiet about or poss a prescription??

Froggie 'Cometh the pond hear the splash'

I've got a new one - my best mates drama teacher is married to Stephen Graham, the guy off snatch - tonight she shook his hands at some awards thing at school, i'm unbelievably jealous of her i've been dying to meet him!

Prime minister of Wales.

For the 60th commemoration of the liberation of 's-Hertogenbosch we went to the Uden cemetary.

I just walked up to him and shook his hand, nice man.

My brother and me are members of the October 1944 Comitte and attended in original 53rd Div. uniforms.

Your guess is as good as mine Degsy! they certainly haven't done anything to help rural Wales,in fact in the last few years I think the lack of jobs and affordable homes(either to buy or rent) has got worse.

Matt.