New Members

CVRTNick

Welcome to the friendly forum CVRT Nick , please to keep the four wheeled and all the tracked vehicles on the main floor as several members in the past have taken their heavies to their rooms and have seriously weakend the upper floors. Once the Club house can be rebuilt with sturdy concrete and steel that restriction may be lifted.

Oh and dont think of using the Stana stair lift it has a posted limit of 500 lbs. after all the dancing girls perfer to travel in small groups.

Hi NIck.

Good to see you on here at last.

Perhaps you can manage to keep young Grasshopper in toe as he has free range since Tootallmike became distracted.

Anyone heard or seen the tall one lately? I think Grasshopper has locked him in the rear of a CVRT and thrown the keys away.

Markheliops

Good to have you here, Nick. Mind the gum trees when you're parking that lot. Taking vehicles upstairs in the clubhouse is definitely a no-no. I didn't even know we had a second storey. These yanks know everything...

BTW - I have had contact with the Tall One. He is alive and well and swamped with work. Bless him.

He hopes to be back round these parts some time in 2009. Good...

MB