Bovington - not too sure what tio say about this...

Actually its a wonder some of us of a ceratin age survived our childhoods. Sailing in force 8, jumping off the back of horses for fun, riding in the back of Land Rovers. Seat belts? what are they? If you didn't come home covered in mud and bruises your Mum used to get worried aboput what you'd bene up to! One museum that always sticks in my mind, was when my Farther took me to the Sience museum the kid's gallery, all sorts of buttons and boings.

I remember being given rides sitting in the bonnet mounted spare tyre on a Landy, being towed in the snow (remember that stuff?) on a road, on a sledge behind it too and clambering over an old Fergerson tractor and accidentaly firing it up... it scared the bejesus out of me:shake:

But the result is you live and learn... mostly :-D

Edited by Tugger

I remember my boss's son, at the age of about five scrambling over the tail gate of my Land Rover, I started off then heard a squeack. stopped dead to see two hands and the top of a head peering over the tailgate. Then a little voice going 'I'm stuck!' His belt had cought up on projection, poor kid was dangaling about six inches off the ground. His Dad and I still embarres him with the story. Nowadays I suppose I'd end up in court.