Chatham Militaria Sunday 12th... Normandy Vets..

The Bunker Bash Team were out again today collecting at Chatham, total raised today £205.66 this includes a most generous donation from Cat & Patweazle of £100 ...Thank You very much..

Was good to meet up with Forum members again... thanks for the support guys....

Bit worried about LeeEnfield... looked like he was about to start building his own private army :coffee:

NVAbunker024.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!

A good day. Shame about the stinking attitude of some people.

No respect some people:argh:

Well done Lee for collecting the most.:-D

Oi don't wind Harry up even more... he's already on my case for nicking his bucket:rofl:

Total respect guys and you are leading the way. Thank you very much CW and PW it is more than appreciated and we are making a big big difference here.

Just wanted to ask Cripp what problems he had with peoples attitudes? Any problems I should be aware of?

Just wanted to ask Cripp what problems he had with peoples attitudes? Any problems I should be aware of?

One trader told Harry "let them pay their own way they all get a pension" what a £$"%^&&*!"....

Reenactors.... a lot of them there today didn't even give us a second look.... totaly uninterested... as were a lot of the traders & public too.... :argh::argh::argh:

Thank you to those that did donate :tup::

Edited by Marmite!!

One trader told Harry "let them pay their own way they all get a pension" what a £$"%^&&*!"....

Sorry mate - could you say that again as I am sure you said - One trader told Harry "let them pay their own way they all get a pension"

I will find my glass's as I am sure I read that wrong?!

Sorry mate - could you say that again as I am sure you said - One trader told Harry "let them pay their own way they all get a pension"

I will find my glass's as I am sure I read that wrong?!

Yep what a Ahole:argh:

unfortunately this just shows a part of the great british public adopting the same attitude as our pitiful excuse for a government who seem completely at ease forgetting that without the sacrifices made by all of our forces over the years it is doubtful that they would have a free country to govern and clearly the trader mentioned is simply that,a trader and not an enthusiast

Good to meet frllow forum dwellers, today,..........:)

As I said, my contribuion to this most worthy of funds will be sent along soon. :):)

Private army,.......:-D, well, with those bits o kit, I couldn't even fire BLANKS.......:whistle::blush:.........:cool2:

Think said trader should be named .....then we all know who to AVOID.

Andy

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

Another nice day out,the sun helps.great to meet members,was hoping to see Andy F,where were you mate.The boys collecting did a good job against the odds,of all the places you would of thought people would of been falling over each other to put something in the hat.Nowt as queer as folk my mum would say.not being a Londoner.I thought a lot more people dressed up,I think if the boys had dressed up in the outfits that the insurance girls wear at Beltring it may of atracted a bit more custom,on second thoughts it might of been the wrong type of custom,maybe not.

I think if the boys had dressed up in the outfits that the insurance girls wear at Beltring it may of atracted a bit more custom,on second thoughts it might of been the wrong type of custom,maybe not.

Thanks! I've got a picture in my mind now that's got no business being in there. puke.gif

Sorry missed you CW ! Was wandering around the old lorries and the Royal Engineers machinery display most of the morning and the uniforms and such like in the fair are not really what floats my boat I'm afraid ! No pun intended !:-D Hope to see you next time maybe ! :-D

Well done guys, I could'nt make it as i'm off on holiday monday. Lee, next time i'm at chatham make sure you point out the trader to me who would'nt give, i'll give him a bit of east end advice!:argh:

I don't want to spend my money with these kind of people.

Me and the dodgy squaddies will be making a donation when I get back from my holidays.