How (un)lucky is this guy?

LCplCombat

I am disappointed. I really really expected to see film of Lewis Hamilton at yesterday's Canadian GP.

I have nothing against the lad, but I makes me larf so when ITV (in particular and the media in general) big up the Englishman / team in any sporting event then wonder why they fail so and the whole country must get out on the streets and self-flagellate in mourning. Do they not understand that we are not all as rabidly blinkered and gung-ho about our sportsmen as they are and in fact some of are in fact quite capable of our own minds up about whom to follow.

I shall be SO glad when ITV lose the rights to their last televised sport because it really is unfeasibly poor and bigoted.

Hamilton's mishap yesterday did make me larf.

what with suicide bombers one can appreciate why the convoy carried on in vase of an ambush but all the same not a good way to win hearts and minds by destroying the populace's possessions and apparently ignoring the fact you almost wiped out the car's passenger -

then again the video may have been edited just to make a point ....

don't you just love paranoia