MVs in Film/tv etc.

Guest catweazle (Banned Member)

MARK BURLEY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT FILM IS THIS.

Can you help ,why not add your own,join in you never know you my enjoy yourself.

1977.jpg

Told you those bar grips were rubbish.Any remarks about champs will be rembered.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats killed that then,you could of just put the answer,the buggers are suposed to work at it thats the fun.Ta very much:argh:

Well Done rik242 - brilliant detective work! C'mon the rest of you, anyone got another poser to get the brain cell working overtime? CW

I'm sorry, but all this St.Trinians stuff is a red herring. I've been racking my brains all afternoon and now I'm pretty sure, in fact I'm certain, that this is a still from "School girl sluts give Rommel a Black Eye" which featured Alex Guiness and was a morale boosting semi-docummentary film directed by Carol Reed and released in about 1943. I bet I'm right.

I'm sorry, but all this St.Trinians stuff is a red herring. I've been racking my brains all afternoon and now I'm pretty sure, in fact I'm certain, that this is a still from "School girl sluts give Rommel a Black Eye" which featured Alex Guiness and was a morale boosting semi-docummentary film directed by Carol Reed and released in about 1943. I bet I'm right.

Nice idea, I like it, definitely St Trinians, will reveal the film tomorrow unless someone gets it first!

:-D:-D:-D

The C8GS did not come out until 1944, so unlikely that one was in a film released in 1943.

I know the answer..............not saying, but film was dated 1960 :)

Richard

Only just got on server crashed,looks like you been havin fun,heres another one of these dammed things.

dontcheat3.jpg

catweazle.

Sensing an another opportunity for me to be totally wrong about something, I reckon this is from "Quatermass and the Pit". The presence of the Civil Defence Thames, an RAF LR and a complete absence of schoolgirls suggests some national emergency, maybe from outer space.

Edited by 6 X 6

I like the way your thinking,even tho you might of ruined the next one:-D

I think it was a champ in q/mass,there is a sci fi link i think.1960 remake 1995.

I like the way your thinking,even tho you might of ruined the next one:-D

I think it was a champ in q/mass,there is a sci fi link i think.1960 remake 1995.

Did you mean to say I've got the next one right and, if so, could I have the prize ?

I can remember seeing a whole dealer's yard full of CD Thames the same as in your picture all with around 200 miles on the clock, all as brand new, for £100 each. Bedford QL's with radio house type bodies in same condition were £250.

catweasle, it's just occurred to me that as I seem to be the only who's actually bothered to enter your competition why

not PM me the answer and we'll split the prize money ? How about it ?

Edited by 6 X 6

You got the next one right without seeing the picture thats got to be worth something,any wizards in your familly.I have noticed they get all excited for a little while then fade away no staying power.I have heard you all moaning .nothing interesting on the Forum at the moment,get your finger out its up to you.ITS A DAMMED easy one well if your older it is.

You got the next one right without seeing the picture thats got to be worth something,any wizards in your familly.I have noticed they get all excited for a little while then fade away no staying power.I have heard you all moaning .nothing interesting on the Forum at the moment,get your finger out its up to you.ITS A DAMMED easy one well if your older it is.

Well, I guessed it last night, but did not want to spoil things by diving in straight away.............as you have now had about 20 hours to do it, here goes;

Village of the Damned

Bring on the next one, Catweazle :-D

Richard