GMC - white smoke....

Jack

She must have been the one who followed my range Rover through Eynesford in the brand new company Vauxhall Safira, I was a gentleman and pulled her out, it was bloody cold though. Anyway you don't need a sat nav to be an idiot. The road to the yard where Dodge and 101 live was prone to flooding. I'd just got the Range Rover and was heading up there. Got to the flooded junction, the water was up to the bottom of the Ranger's doors. Going futher up the lane a brand new Merc coming down. I waved the driver down told him the road was flooded, I'd only just got through and this was about the last place he could turn. Well, this snotty nosed**** in a brand new Merc, looked at me in an old Range Rover, as if something smelt and carried on. It was to good to miss! Turned round, got back to flood , sure enough Merc 3/4 in the water stopped dead, water over front wheels. Driver standing there soacked. I dropped my window, he said to me 'you got a tow rope?' I thought for bit said 'Yes, thanks' Rolled up window backed off and went to the yard.:cool2:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the story we've heard Jack :) - Official rumour is a lack of electrons occurred on Sat morning???? :):)

Would someone like to let the cat out of the bag then, maybe Jack, to let us in on what's been going on, as I heard he had broken down tooo :cool2: