Scammell Explorer Gallery

hi yes thay did

hi i live just up the road from turbo

and the one with the blade on come from severn beach and thats where my spare one come from but you must have got it from wolverton wilts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Mat ! Thanks for posting ! Is the yellow one for spares or future preservation ? Everyone seems to have two except me :cry: ! Mind you Daisy is taking all my time and money so maybe not such a bad thing ! :-D

everyone should have a spare just in case here's mine

CCF03012009_00000.jpg

Nice one mate ! I look forward to seeing them out together ! Are you restoring him to as he was when in showmans livery ?

It is being restored back to its original 1970s Showland livery ... Hopefully will be seen at a couple of local shows ..but it is going back to work for Silcocks

i am likeing the new tyres graham hope you are well

Hiya Nick hope the engine rebuild going well ...Yeah glad i got the new tyres fitted for Leanne ...i can get back to doing my own scammells now ....I do have another full set set of seven tyres 14.00 x 20 Good years if you know anyone who needs some ...Speak soon mate Graham

Hiya Nick hope the engine rebuild going well ...Yeah glad i got the new tyres fitted for Leanne ...i can get back to doing my own scammells now ....I do have another full set set of seven tyres 14.00 x 20 Good years if you know anyone who needs some ...Speak soon mate Graham

how much i know someone who might wont them?

thats good . i must admit they do sound nice :yay: did you manage to get the exaust brake on as well cant see in pic would like to see more :-D

Yes we managed to get it fitted works really well. Yes Leanne is bringing her to Dorset this year, be great to meet you all

explorer 002.jpg