Tanks in Town 2008

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I was just wondering who on here is going to mons?

If so it would be niceto have a meet up get back to me if you are

thanks

Al

Great stuff! I will be there along with Jim and his Sherman - can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...

Got back from IOW cubes annual holiday last night, I am now running around washing and drying the cubes clothes so I can re-pack them as he is off to Bodger Baz's place tonight ready for an early start tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great time over there, and please think of us poor other halves stuck at home with the kids :cry::-D

Got back from IOW cubes annual holiday last night, I am now running around washing and drying the cubes clothes so I can re-pack them as he is off to Bodger Baz's place tonight ready for an early start tomorrow.

Hope you all have a great time over there, and please think of us poor other halves stuck at home with the kids :cry::-D

:argh: I won't be going as Jims Sherman isn't very well at the moment ( - I did offer to have a look at it for him....he used a word I have never heard before :cry: )

Good man Cubed - and tell him to take a camera!

Oh well the cubed one has left Hayling Island and will be getting up at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Have a great time hunny.

OK party time here :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::-D :-D :-D

Hope you all had a great time, the cubed one left a meesage to say he should be home tomorrow evening (you know what I have missed him loads, haven't even spoken to him in a week :shocked:)

so c'mon, last night of partying tonight, lets make the most of it :-D

Hope you all had a great time, the cubed one left a meesage to say he should be home tomorrow evening (you know what I have missed him loads, haven't even spoken to him in a week :shocked:)

so c'mon, last night of partying tonight, lets make the most of it :-D

Great party Rosie and we all had a great time and sorry that I had to leave early (04:00am) but have stuff to do.

It wasn't me who was opening beer bottles on your dinning room table....but I did see Richard and Degsy in there at some point :coffee:

- you would think that they would of grown out of such behaviour at there age...

Great party Rosie and we all had a great time and sorry that I had to leave early (04:00am) but have stuff to do.

It wasn't me who was opening beer bottles on your dinning room table....but I did see Richard and Degsy in there at some point :coffee:

- you would think that they would of grown out of such behaviour at there age...

Sorry didnt see you leave Jack, I was too busy dancing on the tables!!!!!!! hmmmmmm Richard and Degsy eh? I better have a word with them........................................................................

Sorry didnt see you leave Jack, I was too busy dancing on the tables!!!!!!! hmmmmmm Richard and Degsy eh? I better have a word with them........................................................................

Only a word Rosie:yay:.... you disappoint me, incidentally was this party in Porthmadog 'cos thats where I thought I was all weekend, come to think of it didn't see Jack (or Cliv in a skirt):confused: