Help Rquired Landrover Stencils

Tony Pearson

I have a font on my computer called JJStencil Solid - try Googling that, might be what you want.

Looks like this, any good?

I also have this one (army hollow) , I think they look American personally but shows that they are available!

I forget where I downloaded them from, but they were free - I use them to make notices for my Cadets

There is no regulatory requirement about font, but size is important. For tyre pressure markings, IRR dates etc I have used the RS stencils

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/searchBrowseAction.do?D=stencils&Nr=AND%28avl%3auk%2csearchDiscon

_uk%3aN%29&Ntk=I18NAll&Nty=1&Ntt=stencils&Dx=mode%20matchpartial&Ntx=mode%20matchpartial&N=0&name=

SiteStandard&forwardingPage=line&R=0609332&callingPage=/jsp/search/search.jsp&BV

_SessionID=@@@@0433853804.1198270742@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccladdmkkefgmgcefeceeldgkidhgh.0&cacheID=ukie

But they do larger as well. Usually the unit marking on wing eg SE/123 would be a white transfer, letraset would do. The font strikes me as Ariel in bold.

I have a font on my computer called JJStencil Solid - try Googling that, might be what you want.

Looks like this, any good?

I also have this one (army hollow) , I think they look American personally but shows that they are available!

I forget where I downloaded them from, but they were free - I use them to make notices for my Cadets

When I previewed this, the different fonts showed up, but not now apparently - sorry to be less than useful!