WAR & PEACE July 14th-July 24th 2006.

Karoshi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I am sure Karoshi is well aware of some the problems that W&P has but he is just trying to organise some space so we all got somewhere to pitch up................go easy on him :wink: or he might tell us to poke it!

The rules is simple. If you want to join a pitch share co-operative speak up and cough up.

I've got no control over shower blocks, toilets, evening noise, the taste of the water, speeding traffic, unfair traders, animals, pyrotechnicians, the weather, nagging wives, broken down vehicles, dust, price of drinks, the state of the economy, shades of OD, tire pressures, clubmobile parking, other visitors or a mirriad of other non related matters.

Event officer I am NOT.

Anyways Jack, ..you don't get a comment on this thread as you've not said you're coming yet.

I am still not the events officer, not now,... not ever,..... NEVER.

I'll leave that privilege to you the established Democratically Elected events officer of the Dorset MVT.

Karoshi wrote

"So Commander I'll put you down as a "NO" then?"

Well now if you had asked me in SEPT or OCT it would

have been a definite NO , but now we are in DEC and

it's a don't know , and I suppose by the new year I will

be making plans again to go, will I ever learn ?

Commander

You're still welcome. Theres lots about the show I don't like, but it boils down to a take it or leave it decision. If you wanna be part of the action you gotta take the risk.

At least in a group we could endure together, or maybe just maybe YOU ARE the one, that lets off the pyros, barks his dog, taints the water, blocks the loos, causes inflation, make a dust, speeds in the fields, moans about OD, nags his wife and lets tyres down, .................

I'll pencil you IN, just in case.

Sorry Karoshi,

the dig at conditions at Beltring weren't directed at you or anyone inparticular, but just wanderered if anyone else has same problems or views. think it would be a great idea for everybody to meet and it is the place to be within the hobby.

Still think you should consider being events officer

Dougy

• 2 weeks later...

I have attended the Show for the last 5 years.The wife, Myself and Friends.We travel 1600 Kms to share in this Event. I can find a few minor faults , but it's still the place to be.

And all being well I hope to meet some of you there this next year.

We'll be in the American field. We're off to Normandy before the Show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys and girls

We the Irish crew are bring vehicles to the war and peace show for the last 5years why don't you all come over to our pitch for a beer and a chat one night during the show, we are going to france first and will arrive in camp on the sunday before the show you wil know it's use with all the ACMATS and the Irish flag flying.

Do come and pay a visit

Hi Guys and girls

We the Irish crew are bring vehicles to the war and peace show for the last 5years why don't you all come over to our pitch for a beer and a chat one night during the show, we are going to france first and will arrive in camp on the sunday before the show you wil know it's use with all the ACMATS and the Irish flag flying.

Do come and pay a visit

See you there, your neighbours from 2005..

Yes, nice bunch of guys, same time same place?????

How is the russian jeep? still going strong?

Cheers, not a bad bunch yourselves :wink:

The "Chinese" Jeep has been in bed since Beltring but I start it everytime I'm down the barn, always on the button now, the Saladin's still going strong too.

Yep we will be in the same place hopefuly.

• 1 month later...