Poppy Appeal collection at PC World, Poole, 10/11/07

:-D OK I have finally got somewhere for us to collect on Saturday 10th November -

PC World, Wessex Gate Retail Park, POOLE BH15 3TE.

Must be honest thought I was banging my head against the wall for no reason :angry: and then.............knock on the door 'have you got an military vehicle and like to help us collect for the Poppy appeal' :yay: :yay: :dancinggirls: :yay: :yay:

We will be there from 9 am with the Pig, and any one who wishes to join us for and hour or two is very welcome.

I'm GLAD some folks are having offers of help, taken up, re poppy selling.

This area,(eastbourne,) is in the negative.

Will need to try summat different, next year. :whistle:

Get some American WW2 stuff = sorted :whistle:

Sort of thinking of a 'rolling poppy selling day',.........ie, get trays of poppys from RBL and visit different locations during the say; shows the vehicles and encourages folk to part with their cash,(hopfully) whilst looking at said kit.

Only thing I'm not sure of, at pres is licences,...........will obviously be checking early next year on this, and any other snags that may present themselves.

HF's..........I intend to be there. Do we have enough room??

I have had a chat with the manager and security - we are welcome to park whatever there but we have to fight off the normal (I use this word loosely) customers for the best parking. So me and himself are going to be there before the store opens at 9am and take up as much room as we can so hopefully we can just do a bit of budging up when you arrive.

Also have just been told that Tynham church will be holding a remembrance day service at 3pm on Sunday. They have a full church, band, loads of Joe public, the works. If the weather is nice on Sunday we could maybe mosey on down there after lunch ?

There is only 2 services a year held at Tynham church - remembrance day and a service some time in August.

Also have just been told that Tynham church will be holding a remembrance day service at 3pm on Sunday. They have a full church, band, loads of Joe public, the works. If the weather is nice on Sunday we could maybe mosey on down there after lunch ?

There is only 2 services a year held at Tynham church - remembrance day and a service some time in August.

Now, thays ONE location I would love to visit, for Remembrance Day service.

PLEASE, please, if possible, can you post some pics.

Hi hf i will be there as well if there is room for me?

Ok - will be there Mrs HF - now have indicators and brake lights :-D - the boy is a genius :angel:

Well done guys :-D any idea what sort of time you will be there - so we can have the space ready for you ?

PS. Jack can you bring your collecting tin too please. I will have tee and coffee kit in the back of the pig :-D :cofee:

Hi sue i have just got home from my other truck..i am just calling jack to find out what time as he is going...But hes out doing the horses with anne :roll: as you no my truck is at jacks so i will wait to get hold of jack and hopfully we will come down together....will post a time or jack will when we talk...... :-D

Ok - just got back from finishing the Milton Abbas poppy round :angel:

Be with you around 10ish Mrs HF - need to get fuel on way through and wouldn't washing it before we go.

Laws, if we leave around 09:20ish so get here anytime before then - I may be in bed though - you know where it is...a mug of tea would be just fine :whistle: