De act wanted please?

slick50

4 hours ago, slick50 said:

Just seeing what's around really....cheers.

good luck then, because why would anyone sell you a "cheap" deac when plenty of places show what others are asking for them?
Unless of course they (and you) are looking to evade the law?

Edited by john fox

On 9/1/2022 at 1:15 PM, slick50 said:

Looking for a de act that's cheap please.....plenty around but some are silly money now...thanks in advance.

What would you term 'cheap'. As Your Idea of 'Cheap, may Differ Hugely to someone else? And what Deac exactly are you seeking?

Or are you just attempting to Acquire a Deact 'Cheaply'. To Sell it on for a Profit?

I think you need to clarify exactly what your requirement's are. Or you may get no response?

Without further detail I think most people would asume that poster is a dealer.    I have advertised here for 3 specific deacts for my collection as I would pay a lot more than a dealer would offer, but hopefully below the inflated prices of a dealer.    Hence both parties gain.

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, matchlesswdg3 said:

I am de-activated......I had the "snip" done many years ago.  My wife says I am cheap, too, which is I think rather unkind, if accurate.

Doesn't that make you a 'Blank firer' rather than completely deactivated  or was the surgeon careless ?