Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ive got some Climax pump parts looking for a home if you want them. Project that went haywire due to unforssen circumstances. Don't want to throw them out if they have ause. PM if intrested.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tony B said:

Ive got some Climax pump parts looking for a home if you want them. Project that went haywire due to unforssen circumstances. Don't want to throw them out if they have ause. PM if intrested.

Hi tony B..  Mine is a Dennis, but I do have an interest in Rootes stuff, might be some that can be of use.  Where are you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rootes75 said:

Sounds interesting, any pictures?

What you would call a basket case! 

But, a lovely project. At the moment, I'm going to build it with a simple GS body, until such a time when I can find out 

exactly what the body was. about a third of the work is the body and fittings.

morris military2.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb, its great that it has been saved and I am sure you can bring it back to life.

Its lovely seeing things in this sort of condition being kept and not scrapped!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rootes75 said:

Superb, its great that it has been saved and I am sure you can bring it back to life.

Its lovely seeing things in this sort of condition being kept and not scrapped!

It's a kind of grudge project.  My ex father in law owned it, and reckoned i'd never be able to do it.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Richard Farrant said:

Looks like a late one as it has sling plates on the hubs.

Back in late Seventies a friend rescued a C4 from a dealers yard near Sissinghurst in Kent. I did a lot of work on the engine and gearbox.

And it's still going strong..... Thanks Richard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:48 PM, Kent Transport History said:

It's a kind of grudge project.  My ex father in law owned it, and reckoned i'd never be able to do it.

Nothing like a good dare to focus your efforts.  That trailer looks like it could do with a bit of love too

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...