EX ADF Series 2a 109 (WOFTAM)

On 4/27/2021 at 2:57 AM, ruxy said:

Mike ,  I know it is now a few years since the Perente fleet disposal started , somebody was trying to import to UK don't know if he did.   I did get a good look at the two Perente sent to Solihull  I guess abt. 1994/95.

What is the situation regarding purchase of another Perente  in Oz to match the quality of the one you had  ?  Eiter direct sale or previous private owner(s)  ?

Perentie prices keep going up and up. 25k would be close to average.  Some times 6x6 go cheaper than 4x4 because of rego cost but their prices still go up and down.

If you had to pay auction prices you would be better off with a unimog.  Of interest an RAAF rb44 was sold here, how and when the RAAF got it I don't know

On 4/27/2021 at 2:11 AM, TonyB said:

Totally bonkers but Champs are great, I’ve done a few back axles in the past and survived. And you would need a trailer for the outback…a fuel bowser.

How about this’un? Comfort from the REME.

https://silodrome.com/sir-malcolm-campbell-mercury-eight-overlander/

Trust reme / raeme to make life comfortable 😃

5 hours ago, fesm_ndt said:

Perentie prices keep going up and up. 25k would be close to average.  Some times 6x6 go cheaper than 4x4 because of rego cost but their prices still go up and down.

If you had to pay auction prices you would be better off with a unimog.  Of interest an RAAF rb44 was sold here, how and when the RAAF got it I don't know

Hi Mike

Have you any idea on how prices of RFSV versions are going. Just out of interest as I bough one a couple of years ago.

Iain

13 hours ago, fesm_ndt said:

25K  is that  Au$   or  £ sterling  ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, Mk3iain said:

Hi Mike

Have you any idea on how prices of RFSV versions are going. Just out of interest as I bough one a couple of years ago.

Iain

Sorry I been travelling for work and did another stint in hospital.  RFSV are the most sort after so higher prices, then FFR then GS

22 minutes ago, fesm_ndt said:

Sorry I been travelling for work and did another stint in hospital.  RFSV are the most sort after so higher prices, then FFR then GS

Thanks !

I am not surprised with the spec and rarity and I am very happy with mine...