Munga talk...

Snapper

cheers mate , we do have a hoist tho , trouble is the munga body is sitting under it balanced on a jeep trailer .....its also handy the bits are small as my dad is 72 next year and having key hole surgery on his knee in march ..

Merry christmas to all Munga owners ..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys , not much been done in the garage at the mo , due to sis been in hospital .Been round to see her tonight and had this list thrust in my hand off my dad.( i have written it here just how he has written it , if you can workout what somethings are that he has written brill!!.He is in hospital next week so no rush really .

Wants List .

Dashboard data plates,

Dashboard panel,

Windscreen motor rubbers,

Filter cup(plastic),

Oil cap-Dip stick,

Top hose tap & thermostat fittings,

Ignition switch,

Push switch,

Indicator switch,

Flywheel (the item with the teeth on),

2 wheel hubs,

Spare wheel disc -3 handles,

Windscreen air vent and arm,

Windscreen fixing bolts(wing -nut type),

Inner grill,

Steel strap for gerry can,

Gear knob,

Petrol stop tap,

Petrol pump,

Speedo cable,

Clutch cable Hope this makes sense guys (dont forget not mechanics here ) if anyone has anything and its not a silly price please let me know . thanks guys in advance :thanx:

Edited by Willyslancs

• 2 weeks later...

Dads just been on phone this dinner time, says "he cant be on long as he is not allowed in the garage!"(had surgery on thursday).He has just found out that the rubber stop/bung on the bottom of the seats are similar to the ones on his crutches!!!.

Then asked me if my other half can get some from work ( she works in local hospital),he then had to hang up quick as my sis and mum were coming in the front door .So guys if anyone has 8 spare bungs/stops it would be appreciated ,and also stop someone from getting the sack:n00b:

Edited by Willyslancs

I follow the thread with interest but am unable to contribute anything as what I know about Munga's can be written on the back of a postage stamp in capital letters.........................

seven letters beginning with F ending with L:-D

Hi - still keeping an eye out for new Munga posts, not a lot to report though.

Nice to see the new photies. Must get a bit more done to my Munga, seem to have lots of other stuff on the go - the 101 is on the ramp at the mo, it blew a rear diff, waiting for a 4-pin replacement.

John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bit of a reluctant decision, but we've got quite a lot on the go at the moment so I've put the Munga on e bay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200593899822&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

There is also a rolling chassis on the military vehicle section as well if anyone is interested

Time wasters welcome, the kettle is always on