No maybe about it, I am an official moron.

General Mayhem

Question

Reason for that headline is because Venessa Feltz quoted in the paper last week:

Anybody who is not watching Big Brother is a moron.

What's Big Brother?

George Orwell 1984?

To the question: I may be stupid but....

How do I post a new topic on "Picture of the Week" when there ain't a new topic tag?

well, I'm happy to be one, then............. :whistle:(moron, that is) although I do think those of us who have a life and decide not to need to be voyeristic on a load of wannabe's, are the NON MORONS,..............which leaves the likes of Vanessa Feltz, (who she, :dunno:)...........well,...............just SAD, I guess...................... ;-) :-D

Reason for that headline is because Venessa Feltz quoted in the paper last week:

Anybody who is not watching Big Brother is a moron.

What's Big Brother?

George Orwell 1984?

To the question: I may be stupid but....

How do I post a new topic on "Picture of the Week" when there ain't a new topic tag?

I sat through 30 mins of Big Brother when my Wife & Daughter insisted on watching it. You arn't missing anything interesting, believe me!!! I stood it for 30 Minutes before I decided that I really must have something better to do than sit on the sofa, even if I was exhausted.

can honestly say, I've NEVER watched it,...............or any of these SO-CALLED 'celebrity', get me out of here type dross. Only bits I have seen was on the news during the 'racist taunts', reports,.......................... :whistle: That was quite enough, thank you. :roll:

Yep..me too

Officially happy to be a moron .

I watched the first couple of series of BB after which I decided that it had been done to death & have never watched it since .Even at my most desperate I would be able to find something better to do than watch that mush . If fact I seriously wonder why I even carry on buying a tv guide now when I am hard pressed to find three or four programmes through the whole week I actually want to sit down and watch .

I must make a stand. Big Brother is great. It subsumes everything else on the telly and She Who Must Be Obeyed watches it avidly.

It took me ten years to write Chapter 1 of my book: since BB8 started, I have hammered through into Chapter 5 courtesy of BB while she sits engrossed and does not demand my company.

In early from work tonight , saw minute or two of Richard & Judy (Sorry chaps!) They showed a clip of BB with the genuine moron who , apparently , is the favourite to win . The discussion in the house was Romeo & Juliet . This person actually sat there saying "so who is this Shakespeare geezer then ? Is he the bloke what directed the film or something ? I ain't nevver heard of him " :schocked: :shake:

Ladies & gentlemen ......I rest my case........

Also perhaps the discussion on selective culling should be reviewed ?

Just a thought :-D

Oh yeah - like you don't remember this being broadcast on every damn news program at the time!!:

width=300 height=180http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/965000/images/_966313_judy_whoops300.jpg[/img]

Thank you SO much for that illustration . I actually managed to avoid it the first time around.

Anyway - I think it is rather cruel and thoughtless of you to parade such things before me when you know my status as an abandoned and cast aside personage . (sob)

An anyway - I prefer them as a somewhat smaller and more compact package . (And secondary to there being a brain between the ears higher up ) :-)