No maybe about it, I am an official moron.

General Mayhem

Question

Reason for that headline is because Venessa Feltz quoted in the paper last week:

Anybody who is not watching Big Brother is a moron.

What's Big Brother?

George Orwell 1984?

To the question: I may be stupid but....

How do I post a new topic on "Picture of the Week" when there ain't a new topic tag?

Well this has been an intriguing thread, but I am still no nearer knowing how to post a picture on the 'Picture of the Week' forum than I was when it kicked off.

I have to ask: Is Jack real? I hear you all refer to "him" but that's not what I see on the avatar. Haven't got a problem with that, the town of Nuneaton venerates George Elliott but you don't see a man on the town sign boards.

My guess is that Jack is either a hologram or you all take it in turns to wear the "Jack" jersey, like the race leader in the Tour de France.

So if somebody would let me know when it's the turn of the computer whizz :computerterror: to wear the "Jack" jersey, I would be most grateful.

Further to your question of posting in picture of the week, I am afraid that only "Jack" can post in that forum, it was set up so that "Jack" can pick and choose which pictures "Jack" wants as picture of the week.

Us on the other hand can post our pictures in the threads we start or the threads we participate in.

I hope that answers your question as to why "Jack" can post.

:-D

Well this has been an intriguing thread, but I am still no nearer knowing how to post a picture on the 'Picture of the Week' forum than I was when it kicked off.

If I may, general (I'm not supposed to know this, but I found a pile of opened mail on the clubhouse lobby table early Friday a.m.) -

It seems Jack might be the subject of a 'Gagging Order' from Richard Maddley's solicitors concerning the posting of certain images......

It is therefore understandable that he may be somewhat reluctant to relinquish control over the posting of photographs in 'Picture of the Week' until this is resolved.

Apparently Richard too is a gmc fan, and there might be some sort of deal going on the table.......

I am going to whisper this very quietly. The General lives in Dorset, and he might just get along to Wareham, now if you see a stupid looking Peter Sellers character, trying to look incognito, tell him incognito doesn't mean dressing up to look like a dynamo or alternator.

:whistle: :rofl: :rofl: