Me and my Toys

Poptopshed

Hello, Been lurking on here for a while thought it was about time i actually posted.

Normally a Landrover owner but the toys have started getting bigger, Currently own a couple of ex-mil 109's, one going for spares if anyone wants anything, Then i have a half share in a Mk1 Stolly that needs restoring and it lives with a Mk2 owned by a mate. He has just added a Swiss unimog 404-s to the yard so its getting a bit full now. :D

Jon.

Welcome Jon.

Good collection of mv's............am I the only one here who owns just one mv? Please do make yourselve at home and I am sorry but there aren't biscuits left and I can't afford to buy anymore as I now have buy shed loads of kit for my Carbine :twisted: ............when will it end :cry:

Cheers Guys, am i the only one that doesnt have a sweet tooth? :oops: Where do i post the biscuits?

MV's just like company, they get lonely on their own. Its the same with Landrovers at last count there were 10 in various states owned between two of us and some other cars on top. The yard needs a good sortout.

welcome aboard poptop,

I'm another 109 fan. Mine lives inspain now but she was one of the last of the S3's & served in northern ireland till her release.

i'm not a biscuit person but a bowl of fruit would be appreciated, apples in particular. :D

ta

Berni the not so bad