withams

paulob1

Hi is anyone visiting Withams from down south in the next week or so, i won a cable but its a long journey to make just for a cable...

I am in Hampshire but anywhere closer to here would be great...I have to go to Derbyshire on the 26th November...so if withams can hold on to it for then I may have to do it then just hoping someone can collect it on their journey.

Hi is anyone visiting Withams from down south in the next week or so, i won a cable but its a long journey to make just for a cable...

I am in Hampshire but anywhere closer to here would be great...I have to go to Derbyshire on the 26th November...so if withams can hold on to it for then I may have to do it then just hoping someone can collect it on their journey.

I get them to pack it then organise Hermes to collect

i have no idea but I will get hermes or tnt to collect...thanks guys...never tried hermes before but it has to be worth a go..

Hermes were about £5 for a 5kg parcel if that helps, remember to email Witham's the parcel labels, also give them a day from organising to collection, parcel could be held at opposite end of site

Hi,

i use Mark at Lincolnshire County Couriers tel. 01476 593 979. I don't know if they always work out the cheapest, but the prices are always reasonable. Also there is no need to send labels etc just e-mail them a copy of your invoice. Also they will combine packages/multiple wins to minimise postage. They will also palletise and are part of one of the national pallet groups. They saved me a lot on multiple wins by stacking and wrapping on one pallet.

Disclaimer - no connection with me wrong end of the country - just a satsified customer.

Julian