Snapper come on in to the 1000 poster clubhouse!

Jack

Fellow 1000 posters - please get the 'staff' to get Snappers suite ready as he has is joining us within the clubhouse. He name is up on the board above the fire place.

Snap, the fridge is full of food and the bar is stocked and the dinner is a 21:00 formal dress please and no camera's. You are amongst fine company and you will be made welcome. Neil and Clive are the strict ones so watch it and they like to get to be early. It is the Dutch guys that keep us all up at night - don't encourage them please.

See you at the bar!

Cor!

I am overwhelmed. To be honest, when I joined the forum ahead of Beltring '06, I never imagined how special the forum would become to me.

Meeting so many new friends at Bolero was fantastic. Even Jack was bearable - but all that Man's Truck stuff became a bit tiresome when I discovered I'd run out of Solpadene. Only kidding Jack...but you knew that, didn't you.

I hope we get many more posters past the one thousand mark in due course. I'll save some custard creams for you...but keep your hands off the angel cake.

MB

Following a less than glorious evening in the emergency room of Southend Hospital, I am now "Off the beer" for a bit. I would like to emphasise that I was sober when I arrived, not having had a sip of Alfa since the glorious night in the Bolero beer tent where I introduced a collie dog into an already messy bunch of stories from the murky world I work in. Bad form.

When I'm back on the road, I'll be over to look in the fridge. Meantime it's tea all the way for me.

Following a less than glorious evening in the emergency room of Southend Hospital, I am now "Off the beer" for a bit. I would like to emphasise that I was sober when I arrived, not having had a sip of Alfa since the glorious night in the Bolero beer tent where I introduced a collie dog into an already messy bunch of stories from the murky world I work in. Bad form.

When I'm back on the road, I'll be over to look in the fridge. Meantime it's tea all the way for me.

Hope things are OK, mate...........

Following a less than glorious evening in the emergency room of Southend Hospital,

So what happened... not having your nose reset after Bolero was you :dunno:

Now for the important bit...

Please observe the Dress Code when entering the clubhouse..... don't wear a Pink one, you'll clash with Jack :whistle:

Me - strict - that'll be the day.. Lee's stricter than me sunshine...

All I worry about is where the beers is - and when the hell Jack is going to "find" the dancing girls again!!!!

Now there's a thought - apparently Roadsure are scrapping their "Sisters of Roadsure" so maybe those nubile young ladies might be looking for a job that the club can offer them.. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You kow - there are times when I really do worry about Enigma... An MV owner on coca cola.... Where will it all end I ask myself...... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Is this neat Coca-Cola, or is it watered down with Jack Daniels?

So what happened... not having your nose reset after Bolero was you :dunno:

Now for the important bit...

Please observe the Dress Code when entering the clubhouse..... don't wear a Pink one, you'll clash with Jack :whistle:

Implying what, exactly???

No, I was sachéd in with chest pains. It wasn't the heart - I haven't got one.

Stress is the killer; but it ain't my time just yet.

Implying what, exactly???

No, I was sachéd in with chest pains. It wasn't the heart - I haven't got one.

Stress is the killer; but it ain't my time just yet.

I was wizzed into A&e one evening a while ago, with same............after lying around for what seemed like eternity, :whistle: was hooked up to all kinds of machines, which after squarking and pinging a few times told them, yes, I was still alive, :-),...............found to be I've a 'leaky valve', on a lung, which, after exertions allows air to build up and cause pressure, where it shouldn't, = chest pain...............

Hope things are Ok with you, now mate.

Jessie the Jeep, wellcome in the clubhouse.

I'll take a Coca Cola, can you get one for me?

Artist Rifles and WOA2...No really I don't drink alcohol.

Cola straight up or with some Ice and a slice of lemon.........

Jessie the Jeep, wellcome in the clubhouse.

I'll take a Coca Cola, can you get one for me?

Artist Rifles and WOA2...No really I don't drink alcohol.

Cola straight up or with some Ice and a slice of lemon.........

Can of Pepsi Max waiting for you at W&P

It would seem since posting my 'Flying Legends' thread, I have gate-crashed this dubious band of dodgy '1 Grand' posters!

Steve

Nothing dubious about us lot, JTJ. You have joined the killer elite. Now you get angel cake with your tea.