PHOTO SHOOT PART 3 AND FINAL

Mark

Ok chaps, chapess's and Essex boys :whistle:

Andy has emailed back to say the HMVF Photo Shoot is on as arranged for

FRIDAY 20th JULY 2007 AT 08:30 SHARP IN THE ARENA

Please do turn up for this as times have been arranged for us, and just think if we do overrun, we can hold the tanks up for the show.

So lets make this a good one and worthwhile please.

We can't bring a vehicle this year :cry: but are hoping to visit for the day, and Friday was the day of choice :-D - so, if we can get in in time we will be there on our little hoofs. :clap:

All depends on what time the public gates open and how fast we can sprint to the main arena................... or may we be able to persuade someone to pick us up...........................maybe in a pig or a Ferret ?????- hint, hint. :dunno:

• 3 weeks later...

BRIEF REMINDER (TO THOSE WHO ARENT ALREADY AT BELTRING!)

Photo shoot still planned for friday morning. Have had a few PMs, a number of which didnt specifiy what MVs were being brought in so we are gonna have to play it by ear (looking forward to some early morning hungover chaos!)

I'm planning to take some pix and hopefully Snapper too, and anyone else is welcome to have a go. I'll bring a ladder, and risk my life for HMVF ...

Fingers X'd for ok weather...

Phil

Photo shoot went very well considering the weather and mud, must have been about 20 vehicles turn up which was very nice and good to meet the owners and new faces, I would like to say a BIG thanks to those people as it could have been embarrassing if it was just myself and Olaf (enigma) and Snapper and Zoomer on the day, I am sure the 2 clickers will be posting piccys next week.

Once again many, many thanks for the turnout

Yeah - but what happened to that pink thing every one drove over on the way in and out??????

Do you mean this -

AdjP7202660.jpg

When I can get my emotions under control I will post the whole rather sad story for all to see. :cry:

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired

Do you mean this -

width=640 height=475http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q137/MrsHardyferret/Cushion%20Ransom/AdjP7202660.jpg[/img]

When I can get my emotions under control I will post the whole rather sad story for all to see. :cry:

That is quite clearly an outrage - I can't believe it. Some sh*t is going to hit the fan over this abuse of the Holy one - who work is this, TELL ME NOW!

Its not being squashed... its being held down

so no-one can steal it such is its value and reputation :whistle:

Thanks Bodge - that has made me feel better, I did think this to be the case and was very kind of Neil to look after it in this manner.

Hi all,

I think everyone who took a turn in holding down the cushion with their vehicle deserves some credit. Good to see HMVF members sharing responsibility like that.

I hope to sort out pix later this week - madhouse here back at work - so will post asap befiore we all forget about Beltring 07...

Zoomer

PS Did anyone 'recover' my black/yellow golf brolly? I think I left it in the arena. Might have been under the cushion, of course...

That is quite clearly an outrage - I can't believe it. Some sh*t is going to hit the fan over this abuse of the Holy one - who work is this, TELL ME NOW!

:schocked: You've changed your tune, Jack....................only 'tuther night, whilst enjoying our pim's, I remember quite clearly, you saying, how much 'you liked to get down and dirty',.............. ;-) :whistle:

Well I'm surpised that it fared so well :dunno:

There was no shortage of people wanting to 'take care of it'

But like Enigmas mighty steed, it was a force to be reckoned with,

and will no doubt live to fight another day...

"Semper Cerise" ... as they say in Dorset

Well I'm surpised that it fared so well :dunno:

There was no shortage of people wanting to 'take care of it'

But like Enigmas mighty steed, it was a force to be reckoned with,

and will no doubt live to fight another day...

"Semper Cerise" ... as they say in Dorset

Here a pic of my mighty 2X1 motorized monster.....well.....after the mud blocked my front wheel it was going nowhere fast......

The pic was taken later when most of the mud was removed.

Beltring2007062Small.jpg

Edited by Marmite!!
photo links repaired