purbeck rally

ME !

I was in the Co-op when it all kicked off :pfrt: :pfrt: though i may have contributed to the meyhem Jack started :whistle: :whistle: me thinks we should go to a chinese they are much more of a challange and will have more of a sense of humour :dunno:

well have to see how the mood takes us on the evening

Ashley

Ashley

i think we need to keep Mr HF & Mr T20 out of the chinese :cry:, you never know what might happen :evil: :evil: could always get an indian they could be even more of a challenge :-D

Hey yeah,

with Jacks weathered outdoor looks he could borrow a towel , wrap it around his head and get a discount for us all claiming to be Punjabi

Goodness gracious me !!!

Ashley

It has been brought to my attention that rumours a flying around that Purbeck Rally has been canceled due to Foot & Mouth

NO PURBECK RALLY HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED

we do not have livestock in our show (only ferrets) and the farmer still needs to earn his money from the rent of the field. Until all public footpaths are closed across farm land I cannot see the situation changing.

If I hear anything more I will let you know.

Disappointment :cry:/ good news for some :|

looks like i may not be able to arrive until Sunday A.M, as the wife has agreed to work a night shift on the Saturday night (wish she would learn to navigate a calender !!! )

Take a day trip to France and this is what happens when your back is turned :cry:

Now lets see if Jack can behave on the evening run !

Ashley

Sorry to hear that Ashley - but we will look forward to seeing you on Sunday. Jack will be warming up his tonsils for the 11.45am arena on Sunday morning - so will probably be saving himself on Saturday evening run out :whistle:

Must dash - have just set up the caravan with himself installed as 'on site security' :-o :n00b: they had better all behave themselves up there tonight.

I am going to have a hot bath and a peaceful night before going back the fray tomorrow.

Looking forward to seeing you all. Ta TA for now :tup:

:? We missed you Ashley. Hope all is well.

You missed watching an afternoons entertainment today from 3 Jimmys, John Ilott, Lawson & Jack and a whole heap of steel braided cable - all aided and abetted by just about everyone involved on the military section and watched with amusement by the lads from the Mini Steam - one said to me 'they won't be happy till they've broke it'.............. :shake:..........................

More soon............................................

:? We missed you Ashley. Hope all is well.

You missed watching an afternoons entertainment today from 3 Jimmys, John Ilott, Lawson & Jack and a whole heap of steel braided cable - all aided and abetted by just about everyone

....and Ron, Keith, HF, Keith's Dad, a couple of random old boys, some passer by's, another random old guy, the guy with the Champ, the guy with the tent.

No steamers were harmed during this winch operation.

Hope all is OK, Ashley............

Cheers Lee Endfield and Mrs HF,

its just that me Gran is in hospital after a fall (she is 99 on Friday) and her closest relatives were away at the weekend so i had to make a visit, she is well and can`t wait to get back to her home but i can not see the hospital letting her return to live alone for some time, if ever.

It is an issue she will not accept and grills the doctor about her release from hospital daily !

Ashley

Sorry you missed it Ashley. Bit wet on Sat, Sun was dry but windy. Such a shame when a handful of people put in a lot of time and effort to make it happen for the rest of us.

Sue & Jerry made everyone feel welcome & always make a point of thanking each exhibitor as they left, which makes people feel appreciated. So to reciprocate a big thanks to them both for doing it for another year.

And gosh, I say, what a pair of beauties here!

width=640 height=417http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/fv1620/DSCF4746a.jpg[/img]

Cheers Lee Endfield and Mrs HF,

its just that me Gran is in hospital after a fall (she is 99 on Friday) and her closest relatives were away at the weekend so i had to make a visit, she is well and can`t wait to get back to her home but i can not see the hospital letting her return to live alone for some time, if ever.

It is an issue she will not accept and grills the doctor about her release from hospital daily !

Ashley

How Gran, now, mate ??

Family's Family, after all..................

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

All the best,

Andy