Kemble '07?

The FV1609 prototype pig will be there on Thurs I hope.

The last time I took it I nearly died when the large butane cylinder caught fire inside - very frigthening.

When I took the other pig major engine problem when it was doing 20 mpg (of oil) not got round to sorting that one out yet.

Lets hope I can get there & back without serious incident. :|

I'll be there with the110L/Rover&M748Tracked Rapier and '.She who must be obeyed' :flower:.We should be lined up near the beer tent somewhere :beer:You're more than welcome to call in for a drink :cofee: and chat (Tony no fish stories!) :BANNED!:That's tea at our tent not 'falling down'water at theirs unless you're buying :whistle:

See you there

DaveP

Clive will you be taking your megger for condenser testing? Chris

Oh yes. So anybody who wants their condensers testing please bring them along to Kemble, also rotor arms can be tested. No charge! I am happy to help but testing on a multimeter or ohmeter is no good it has to be a device like a megger.

http://www.hmvf.co.uk/pdf/TESTINGCONDENSERSRW.pdf

Hi Clive, I've got some to test too if that's ok?

Hopefully see you there.

- Mike

Yes Mike, absolutely fine. For many years one of the "bees in my bonnet" has been the overconfidence people have in their condensers, especially NOS ones.

I shall be there with the rest of the rable that is known as the Gulf War Society!! :-D

Excellent stuff! When are you going? I'll be leaving around 06:00 on the Friday. I want to clear the M25 before the rush hour. Grasshopper is thinking of following around 09:00. According to multimap it's about 120 miles so I'd hope to be there late morning.

Fingers crossed Mrs Spood and myself will be setting off at lunch time Fri, I think it's about 60/70 mls from home. Have fettled the Jeep so lets hope she holds together. Not looking forward to Birdlip :shake:

Don

If you see my tatty jeep trailer with the original markings come and say hello.

russ & myself will be there wednesday helping with the set up, popping home & then back up to stay thursday lunch time

my Jimmy reg is OFF 716, so if you see it parked up near a very tidy half track please say hi, if i am sleeping feel free to wake me up ( i can sleep loads so don't feel bad about waking me) otherwise i will be the one dancing the night away with copious amounts of alcohol in my system( hopefully).

berni

Hello All,

Going to take my fv432 and lightweight up on Wednesday evening, drop them of and go and get Dave C's sultan and one of his landrovers and drop them off. Hopefully you shouldn't miss us as we should be a mass of aerials as we have a commmand communications thing going on. And hopefully DaveP's tracked rapier will be with us, (will get round to phoning you soon Dave, promise).

Did somebody mention Birdlip hill, not looking forward to that after my struggle up it on the way to Salisbury Plain the other week.

Dougy