newbie too big green kit (fv721)

im james a dumb digger driver from Essex have had my share of ex mod landrovers then I bought a house that turned out to have a Daimler fox tucked at the bottom of the garden

so thought I would have a little look to see how the scene has changes since I was last on it before I decide what to do with it eg restore it , sell it on or just scrap it as its mostly aluminium

im james a dumb digger driver from Essex have had my share of ex mod landrovers then I bought a house that turned out to have a Daimler fox tucked at the bottom of the garden

so thought I would have a little look to see how the scene has changes since I was last on it before I decide what to do with it eg restore it , sell it on or just scrap it as its mostly aluminium

Of course we are all awaiting pictures. :)

I bought a house that turned out to have a Daimler fox tucked at the bottom of the garden

I would start digging around the back yard, if the seller abandoned the Fox, chances are there's buried gold everywhere:cool2:. If you are thinking about getting back in the hobby, this might be a message from the man upstairs to get started! Please, whatever you do, don't just scrap it at the recycling yard. At least let this community preserve it by having someone here take it. I am sure you will be able to get scrap + from any collector. The satisfaction of knowing it's going to get a new life is also going to be worth something.

Please do post some photos.

will take some photos over the weekend and then look for the idiots guide to adding photos to posts as im a bit (very) stupid when it comes to computers and have the scrapman coming to have a look sat too see what his offer would be so will know more of what im going too do with it after his visit

will take some photos over the weekend and then look for the idiots guide to adding photos to posts as im a bit (very) stupid when it comes to computers and have the scrapman coming to have a look sat too see what his offer would be so will know more of what im going too do with it after his visit

If the scrappie knows his job, then he will be aware that the hull has no scrap value as it is a special alloy.