Greetings

Hi, everyone, I got into this military thiing thru a show at Berkeley Castle in 1997. Was most impressed by the big trucks-yes, Rolling Thunder were there! So a friend of mine and I bought an ex-USAAF M.35 cargo a few months later. Now we've an ex Norski Dodge WC62 in process of restoration, pics on our local web site "http://www.smvt.co.uk" "restorations". Hope to pick up some good tips from this site, so much to see!

Hope to see you at Berkeley Castle and Kemble...

Hi John.

Many thanks for the intro and welcome aboard - sounds like you guys are busy judging by your site and thank you for the link back to HMVF.

Life is pretty easy here, just keep your feet of the furniture as Berni will go crazy if she catches you doing that and make sure you put the rubbish out on Friday mornings.

Has everyone finished with the dancing girls?

Best wishes.

Jack

He's in Nederland like me.

On the record:

"We deny any knowledge of the whereabouts of certain Dancing Girls"..

This is a job for England's favourite Dutch detective Van der Valk (show your age chaps....). Where have the dancing girls gone? I don't think they are on the Great War Forum. The last time I was on there they didn't like my sense of humour....Keep Right On To The End Of The Road...Keep Right On To The End. Sing along with me, Great War Truck; looks like we need some new entertainers. Stryker is a budding bass guitarist and nifty on the keyboards.

Any more musicians??? I can pack his bass for the Hop Farm if someone can power the amplifier! I'd still prefer the dancing girls to come back though. Perhaps they are on Big Brother or competing for kidneys on Dutch TV?

• 2 weeks later...

This is a job for England's favourite Dutch detective Van der Valk (show your age chaps....). Where have the dancing girls gone? I don't think they are on the Great War Forum. The last time I was on there they didn't like my sense of humour....Keep Right On To The End Of The Road...Keep Right On To The End. Sing along with me, Great War Truck; looks like we need some new entertainers. Stryker is a budding bass guitarist and nifty on the keyboards.

Any more musicians??? I can pack his bass for the Hop Farm if someone can power the amplifier! I'd still prefer the dancing girls to come back though. Perhaps they are on Big Brother or competing for kidneys on Dutch TV?

I can play the mouthharmonica......well a little