Wheels & Wings Show - Elvington - May 12/13th

I'm back from a great weekend at Elvington Airfield/Yorkshire Air Museum with the Yorkshire MVT. Tim and the rest of the guys must have prayed really hard, because Fridays rain cleared up to give a fairly bright weekend.

I'll be posting pics of the event soon, but for now, here's a picture of Bodge Deep, Whistlinwolf and myself.

Steve

Nice one Steve - thought Tim and Bodge were supposed to dress up for the event :dunno:

I'm sorry, I couldn't find anything to wear :dunno:

Nice t'meet you Steve & Tim

fellow HMVF'ers... or is that HMVF'ing... or Hummers

Did you get wet today?

A stonking Show BTW, well done to those who organised it

Definately on next years "in the truck" list

We decided to pack up about 2pm as the predicted rain began. Got home ok, but came through some really heavy rain. I think we made the right choice to leave when we did.

Despite leaving a bit early, it was a great weekend, and those within reasonable driving distance should certainly consider it for next year. We even had the Battle of Britain Memorial flight both days ( Lanc, Spit & Hurri on Sat, Spit on Sun )

Steve

Good to meet up with you Bodge, glad you enjoyed the day out, We aim to please you know!

Drop me a line if you have any ideas as to how we can improve anything for next year, apart from the weather !!

I was dressed up Jack, I was re enacting the AA, signed up 5 members at a special cash only rate :-D