HMVF Clothing...

Jack

I know some folks don't always check their emails so will post it here too.

As you may have seen, we have been asked for a long time now for more HMVF clothing in time for the show season. It helps make you stand out to fellow HMVF'ers when you are at shows - but please be warned, it does attract the opposite sex so go a bit careful...!

Joris has been working hard behind the scenes and has built us a T shirt shop and the link is at the bottom of this post.

We have a good range of colours and if you look through the rest of the shop then you will see many more designs that we offer.

PLUS - check out the shipping and how cheap it is when you increase your order so may be wise to 'group' buy.

Any questions then please just ask as that's what we are here for and here is the link:

http://www.warhistorystore.com/collections/hmvf

Warm regards,

Jack.

Untitled.jpg

A little bit disappointed as with the need for political correctness i dont see any full size models :-\

Anyway a pressing question, a rumour was started that your were going to make some vehicle pennants also, is this still on the cards?

A little bit disappointed as with the need for political correctness i dont see any full size models :-\

Anyway a pressing question, a rumour was started that your were going to make some vehicle pennants also, is this still on the cards?

We are looking at them and will chase that up!

• 2 months later...

You mean some of us need Fat git size? Umm. :cool2: Well it could be a reason for me to go on a diet.