FOUND a 6TH WW2 180 Gallon Bowser with Data Plates

Got an email last night that there was another Bowser in a local scrap yard about to be 'weighed in' this time it is a late war '44' with 13" wheels and still had its data plates.

The axel, springs, brakes & wheels are the same as my 20cwt GS trailer so some great spares, the hitch along with some other parts will properly find a hew home in the Czech Republic ;) and the data plate are the going on my 20cwt Bowser restoration :-D

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Great find. Wouldn't this have had the split rims fitted though? The orange one looks very agricultural to me. I have a pair of 13" split rims if anybody needs them? :undecided:

Hi Nigel you may be correct as they are not a matched pair, I know Guy is looking for a couple of these 13" wheels for his 20cwt GS trailer so I may nip in and see you when we are down your way next. Cheers Ian

Hello Ian,

excellent find again. Yes please, interested in some spares. I will email you. Thanks.

Dusan

Hi Duson the hitch, axel, wheels & other useful parts are now back at my place and the chassis has now been scrapped, I will send you some photos soon. Ian