Lister JP3 Generator 1941 farmer wants rid

The farm where my trucks are has an Lister JP3 Generator for stand bye power . it runs has a leaky radiator and is believed to be ex anti aircraft search light power set. The farmer is replacing it .

It has a plate dating it to 1941.IMG_0198.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]88373[/ATTACH]

it is similar to this one, obviously not restored

http://www.anti-aircraft.co.uk/ListerJP3generator.html

I can put people in touch with the owner.

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

Price would be handy for potential purchasers - if you happen to know what the owner is likely to be asking .

Its not my field I am afraid.

He has no preconceived ideas but would like to see it go to a good home.Its been there generator for as long as he can remember.

When all is said and done , he is a farmer cash is king he would like something to go towards the cost of his new generator. If its a scrapman or an enthusiasts he just wants rid.

Its big and heavy he will help load so its got tobe at least £500 in my humble opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Desperate for one of these. Any chance it is still available. Would you be able to put me in touch. David 07903190975. Thanks.

Hi David, I have one of these ,it was built in 1927 and has been on the farm here for about 45 years, stilln have original bill of sale and instruction book. you can phone me on 07850629361.

cheers

Ian Evans