snatch landrover HELP :( feul gauge/temp gauge not working

Hi guys,

im new to all this, i recently got a 1993 snatch land rover reg 27 kk 93

i have it in the workshop at the moment as im putting a new gearbox in as it was noisey but i noticed the fuel gauge and temp gauge doesn't work as this is really annoying me now.

can anyone shed some light on wiring diagrams are they the same a the 110 defender of the same age? or evan better if you no how to solve the problem ??

also any photos of a fully restored one would be great too as im hoping to restore it to as near to new as possible

many thanks danny

Hi guys,

im new to all this, i recently got a 1993 snatch land rover reg 27 kk 93

i have it in the workshop at the moment as im putting a new gearbox in as it was noisey but i noticed the fuel gauge and temp gauge doesn't work as this is really annoying me now.

can anyone shed some light on wiring diagrams are they the same a the 110 defender of the same age? or evan better if you no how to solve the problem ??

also any photos of a fully restored one would be great too as im hoping to restore it to as near to new as possible

many thanks danny

Hi there there new to this my self so don't know if you will get this but I do have some good info on snatch land rover fuel gauge probs hard and long to explain but you message me or call if you like 07886008670 I have a snatch my self she is 34 kk 08 L reg all most complete ... Jay

If you havent found it already then ther is afacebook page for Snatch landrover owners, we are mostly harmless but ther is a massive amount of expertise available. Almost every Snatch has a malfunctioning fuel gauge, this is due to the foam in the fuel tank jamming the float, usual remedy is to remove as much foam as possible or change the tank.

• 3 weeks later...