Jump to content

Insurance re Normandy

Recommended Posts

I'm afraid your right Mike. This from the UK.GOV site.



[h=1]3. Driving abroad[/h][h=2]Driving in the European Union (EU)[/h]All UK vehicle insurance provides the minimum third party cover to drive in other EU countries.

Check with your insurer if your policy has extra cover for things like theft or damage to your car abroad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've changed to Adrian Flux after 10yrs with footman for that reason and others.......... They are more expensive , no Euro cover ........and then they tell me the wifes been driving the Jeep since we have had it illegally :mad: , to long winded to into it in detail , but one thing for sure they are incompetent . Just as an example the Jeep is nearly half price with Adrian Flux .


I have insured the MW and Jeep for nearly the same price for what it cost me for the Jeep with Footman, and they DO give you 90 day's Euro cover.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...