Coalhouse Fort MV meet up 8th & 9th April

Hi guys and gals

There will be an MV meet up at Coalhouse Fort, East Tilbury, Essex on Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday 8th & 9th April.

Most of the Essex contingent of the Forum will be in attendance on both days, so if you are at a loose end and feel like a run out why not drop by and say hello.

The Fort is open from 8.30 am both days and refreshments are available.

Look forward to seeing some of you there hopefully.

i will pop in on the monday with the family as on way to suffolk for a holiday

David,

don't end up at the wrong Fort, it's Coalhouse Fort, East Tilbury & NOT Tilbury Fort.. we usually loose one or two that end up at the wrong Fort.. see you Monday :-D

Bloody Cheek :roll: :roll:

How much nicer can I be .........if I recall most of your engine ancillaries have been donated by yours truly :whistle:

But just think how much Tea you have had John :whistle: I believe its down to you that PG Tips are still in business. :cofee:

Going to try & get down to see you , probably Monday , not sure yet.....but if there's tea on the go :-D (sorry won't be bringing anything green tho ).

Be nice to meet you Dave, I will have the kettle with me so your welcome to a tea.

By Road:

From junction 30 on the M25 travel East (towards Southend) along the A13 to the A128 roundabout.

Take the third exit along the A1013. Follow the signs for East Tilbury.

Approx 3/4 of a mile you will turn RIGHT into BUCKINGHAM HILL ROAD follow the brown tourist signs to Coalhouse Fort and East Tilbury

Once in Buckingham Hill Road keep going and you will enter the village of LINFORD, carry on ahead at Mini Roundabout.

Over rail crossing at East Tilbury Station

passing through East Tilbury then onto East Tilbury Village

At the end of the Village you will enter COALHOUSE FORT