Coalhouse Fort MV meet up 8th & 9th April

Hi guys and gals

There will be an MV meet up at Coalhouse Fort, East Tilbury, Essex on Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday 8th & 9th April.

Most of the Essex contingent of the Forum will be in attendance on both days, so if you are at a loose end and feel like a run out why not drop by and say hello.

The Fort is open from 8.30 am both days and refreshments are available.

Look forward to seeing some of you there hopefully.

Got to advertise wherever you can Ian - checked the back/sides of your 101 and RL recently?? :whistle: :whistle:

He never missed mine or john's 101's today at the fort he had the flyers under our wipers.

From my understanding he was waiting for a certain person to turn up .................Neil :dunno:

I intended being there - spoke to Stuart Friday night about it - but no one would have liked it if I had! Whatever I are on Sat gave me a bad dose of Pharoahs Revenge - not been safe to venture too far from a loo at all all day You'd all have needed S6's on all day :shake: :-(

Willl be there tomorrow though - imodium works wonders if you take enough of it....

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Essex Armour & Softskin guys for making me feel very welcome at the fort today (and for a very nice cup of tea). Was good to be able to put a few faces to names - although of course one or two are instantly recognisable from their media coverage :-D . Also thanks to Artists Rifles for the guided tour of the Stolly, always been enamoured of the products of the Alvis stable , just as well I've already got too many toys & too little space or else....... Would have liked to take up the invite to ride shotgun with you Neil but I was taking The Tour when you all came out to play , but I did have a great view from up on the roof . Anybody who's not been down there yet - make the effort , it takes a lot to keep me entertained for the day but I came away a happy bunny tonight . Once again , thanks guys , look forward to seeing you all again very soon .

DM