Smoke Launcher Rubber Caps - WANTED

PC1075

If, like the original driver, you have trouble getting rubbers for your smoke dischargers, you might do what he (I) did. Black masking tape over the end then more around the girth to tidy the edges. Not like you (like me) are ever actually going to fire them.

;o)

Then when (if) you do get rubbers, put them over the top of the black tape: nice waterproofing, reduced rust.

"THANK YOU" ...will contact Banister's. I found their web site but they do not show any listings of parts so I will send an email requesting various items needed. Finally have 01CC99 getting ready to be shipped from Southampton to Orlando and just found out we had to have the Launcher's de-milled by drilling holes the same diameter as the round barrel made through each one ...now they really look awful but the A.T.F. says this has to happen to get it into the country or I loose the entire Ferret at the dock. Time to stock up on parts I know I'm going to need especially for servicing and oil changes etc... even though it is a newer restoration and all mechanics gone through, you cannot be too careful.

"THANK YOU" ...will contact Banister's. I found their web site but they do not show any listings of parts so I will send an email requesting various items needed. Finally have 01CC99 getting ready to be shipped from Southampton to Orlando and just found out we had to have the Launcher's de-milled by drilling holes the same diameter as the round barrel made through each one ...now they really look awful but the A.T.F. says this has to happen to get it into the country or I loose the entire Ferret at the dock. Time to stock up on parts I know I'm going to need especially for servicing and oil changes etc... even though it is a newer restoration and all mechanics gone through, you cannot be too careful.

Silly laws , in the near future we'll probably have to pierce the tyres , to prevent driving them -only use permitted as a static display! How much worse can it get !!!!:nut::nut::nut::nut:

• 4 months later...