Green Goddest

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY fIRE ENGINE IT KEPTS CUTTING OUT EVERY 5/6 MILES COULD IT BE THE COIL CAN ANYBOBY ADVISE.

Please take the time to introduce yourself in the Introductions Board as requested, also please don't type entirely in capitals.

Cheers Lee

I have tryed to introduce myself on a couple ocassions but dont seem to come up can you help.

Please take the time to introduce yourself in the Introductions Board as requested, also please don't type entirely in capitals.

Cheers Lee

you can access the clutch from underneath, just remove the panel held on by about 4 small bolts. then you can release the clutch by undoing the bolts holding the cover to flywheel and levering the friction plate away from flywheel, or it may release by starting the engine and running untill warm, then turn off put into gear and start in gear. make sure nothing is in front. or jack up rear wheel and start in gear. Contact me if you want my phone no and I can give you plenty of advise on bedfords .

I can recommend Classic heads electronic ignition. I have two in My Dodges, one been going over 10 years now, and one in a friend's 1939 Wolsley. Take about ten minutes to fit. Give Frank a ring and tell him exactaly what you have, he's a very nice guy.