Troops and Trucks........

LeeEnfield

Hi Richard,

Seem to be a few of us from sussex looking to be making our way, (slowly) down to it, be good to meet up.........

Shame it on same w/e as overlord,.......(and seeing as I'm coming from sussex, and passing site,.well sort of,..................) but hey..... :whistle:

Andy

Hi Andy,

I am from further East, in Kent and to do Horndean (last there in 2004 for Normandy Tour), is about 4 hours in a QL, plus the fuel to think of. My friend has several vehicles so am picking up his jeep for the weekend. Not been to Beaulieu museum for nearly 40 years, so should be a few changes :-)

Richard

Sounds a great show.

I'm coming down in the GMC, then going on to France, anyone from Derby can meet up for a convuy!

The distance isn't so bad - it's the cost of the gas that hurts...

Anyone going to the 40's dance? I normally go as 82 airborne.

Don,

Most probably be at the dance,............although, as a brit reenactor, do feel a little left out as mostly american songs/tunes played at these....................

(no disrespect intended to those american reenactors/vehicle owners, etc :-))

Sorry Lee - I don't knoe how to jitterbug to George Formby!

Guest WC52 SHMVT

I will definitely be there,

Horndean has become a bit boring for a 3 day show, Trucks and Troops at Beaulieu looks like it has so much to offer, not only for me but for the family. I have been to SHMVT (South Hants MVT) shows before and they are always well organised but a friendly atmosphere. Like you have not been to motor museum for years and will certainly be grateful for getting in for free!!!!

See you there.