Newbee

Hoseman

Hi, Im Hoseman, new here and asked to introduce myself.....Here goes....

I own my own Hydraulics company dealing with mobile breakdowns and site work. Great job, get so see a lot of things and places the average person cant get access to.

Been interested in Militeria since an early age, collecting the usual medals and badges at first, then the uniforms and the weapons (deacs).

Had a passion for Military Vehicles for some time, just not the opertunity to do much about it,(costs, storage and contacts) but getting there. I also restore Classic Cars presently owning 2 morris Minor Convertables and a Traveller (woodie!).

Im currently putting a WW2 para uniform together, let a lot of stuff go in the late 80`s and early 90`s to my great regret!!

Had some nice German stuff i bought "Under the Counter" when I was there as a teenager, but that went in my youth too!!

So, im here keeeping in with the crowd for when its time to take the plunge and hopefully gain a few knowledagable contacts to help me on the way.

Many Thanks for reading and see you all out there (on tinterweb!) soon.

Man with a hose......................Hoseman :-D