So, come on then - what have I missed?

Jack

Hi all,

i to havebeen away for a few days.......... a bit closer to home, Disneyland Paris what a place, throughly enjoyed it even though its a bit thin on green machines.

I have more bruised bits than i have had in ages !obviously enjoyed it too much.

Ashley

Hi all,

i to havebeen away for a few days.......... a bit closer to home, Disneyland Paris what a place, throughly enjoyed it even though its a bit thin on green machines.

I have more bruised bits than i have had in ages !obviously enjoyed it too much.

Ashley

I take it Disneyland is good then :-) :-) We're off there at the end of August :schocked:

After enduring,

the`space mountain mission 2` roller coaster at gravity defying speed to loop the loop and corkscrewing several times this ride was completed 3 times in a one morning along with two trips on thunder mountain railroad, and finised off the day with a couple of trips on the `indiana jones temple of peril once i was the only one on there (creepy0

= many bruises

Ashley

I take it Disneyland is good then :-) :-) We're off there at the end of August :schocked:

Hi Neil,

be warned it is a spenders paradise and nothing is cheap :schocked: as your going in the height of season get the fast track tickets for the popular rides and one other saving we made (if your B+B) by the meal vouchers in advance, you could be wise to invest in the book ` a brits guide to Disneyland Paris` by simon and susan veness ISBN 0-572-03179-3 i borrowed a copy after booking but still found it very usefull.

At least it was fairly quiet @ this time of year but August mmmmmm went to to one in Florida for me honeymoon and it was murder 2 hour queues in temp. of +95 degress PHEWWW

Ashley

I did Eurodisney in agony on crutches, I'd snapped my knee ligaments playing footie with my kids...it took me a while to get round in persistent drizzle. In the end the Barnes clan could stand no more and got me a wheelchair. My wife proceeded to get it stuck in tramlines and we had one Laurel and Hardy moment. Then she proceeded to crash it in to a kerb and I was thrown out on to the pavement. After that, my mate Nick drove. We ended up on the river boat trip (it was done up for Halloween. I was wheeled through to the front and allowed to get on first in front of a huge crowd. But....the wheelchair couldn't go up the step (odd...no ramp) and I had to get up and step on..a man dressed as a mummy was there to help me. As I stepped up a cry from the crowd bellowed HE CAN WALK!! Never been so embarressed in my life. I do not mind admitting after that I sought revenge on my wife and in distinctly non PC fashion I pretended to be ga ga shouting and singing and rocking from side to side. It did not get us a better table in one of the cafés.