new toy arrived...

Very clean - even before you cleaned it! Those Russian flotation tyres are/were readily available over here, seem to be quite popular. due to cost c/w premium alternatives. Heavy loading / intense road work could cause internal cracking if abused.

You really cannot resist your retail therapy!! :)

I sometimes come past on my bike, noticed you have a nice gate guardian just inside....is that to put the locals off? :)

no I did a deal with the locals, no more break ins...

garbox has a lot of issues and i will sort them over time, it runs sure enough, brakes need adjusting easy enough, hand brake too after it was burnt by said previous driver, then it will be going for a nice paint and brush up...not really military in this guise but it was used by the military as a heavy haul truck at times so it has some military history.

list so far,

lights

gearbox settings...she is definitely not working right, first job is clean it out new oil and then seeif that improves the gearbox changing experinece, if it doesnt then it will be a take out and replace or rebuild...am on the hunt for a kirovets gerbox...its juts the gerbox gear changing clutches that need changing...possibly if it isnt adjustments.

clean out all then fuel lines replace all the rubber bits and seals and get it running sweet...

tidy up.

find PTO system and fit then buy heavy pto chipper and go chipping my trees...

need to find some suppliers of parts for these things...not easy so far...