Beltring finds 2012....

Enfield1940

plus cammo stuff that i didn't really need but bought cause it was v cheap.

That is the reason that I bought so few bits this time I have more than enough!

Did manage to get hold of a copy of Kevin Bownes Ferret book and had him sign it.

Did you go into the arena?

Edited by ferrettkitt
miss typing

1 x OD PLCE Bergan

4 x OD PLCE Rocket packs

6 x 7.62 ammo cans

1 x Fighting vehicle first aid kit

1 x Complete 44 pattern webbing set (1st pattern, 45 dated, also got the history of it as i bought it off the guy who used it)

1 x Roll of mine tape

1 x tankograd book: salisbury plain traning area

1 x tankograd book: BAOR the final years

1 x tanks illustrated No12: british army fighting vehicles 1945-presant

1 x Complete S10 gas mask, with all complete NBC kit

2 x Dragon action figures (falklands 2 para and a 2007 Royal Marine)

1 x set of black military plates for my landy

i have had an awesome show (year 15 done, bring on year 16) and so have my guys, so next year we are coming back with a bit bigger display, infact we started planning while at the show lol

Some helmets and liners.

Desert boots.

US repro trouser belt and some odds and ends.

But the best "finds" were the veterans!

Our dear friend and Ww2 veteran Joe Hoadley managed to find us again like previous years.

Meeting a few WW2 Brit veteran friends in the veterans tent and offcourse veterans I never met before but whom I thanked for the freedom I as a Dutchman enjoy.

Also met Falkland veterans and 1 of the SAS team that did the Embassy raid.

Sort of related to the stalls..... am trying to find a contact (name of company) for the dealer who was situated on pitch A45. He had some useful radio bits and I wanted to contact him to get some more. Any ideas anyone (or a pic of that location from which I can find their name) ?

Thanks in advance,

Steve 82

thanks, it was great run round arena pity the commenter was not a bit more clued up on ferrets!

Be thankful you don't have the Ot-90, at least he knew something about ferret's! Over the 5 days I was an OT-80, OT-810, BMP-3 (???) and a few other variations.. :-)

Almost got them all with the mud on Weds though :-) :-)

No bargains bought this year - fuel and transport took a big toll on the finances... I was expecting to collect an Aghan tankers uniform but the dealer had problems with some bits so it wasn't ready - so money saved till it is.....

Sort of related to the stalls..... am trying to find a contact (name of company) for the dealer who was situated on pitch A45. He had some useful radio bits and I wanted to contact him to get some more. Any ideas anyone (or a pic of that location from which I can find their name) ?

Thanks in advance,

Steve 82

Hi Steve

if you contact the W&P people, they will forward your details to who ever was on A45.

Regards

Gary

i found a johnny seven OMA gun , a toy from my childhood for £5 not fully complete but if it was it would have cost alot more ! also nice to meet ferret fixer who admired it as i walked past hello again and neil with the OT who kindly let us take a photo of our little one sat in the back ! thanks again and nice to meet you guys ! ;)

Yes, you certainly got a Bargain there! As discussed, you can track down & source the accessories that are missing on Ebay.

I always wanted one of these as a child but never realised my ambition. :-(

Would LOVE one complete as an ornament in my living room! (To go beside my huge Dalek!)....:-D