Youtube clip of dragon wagon

jonny loot

Thought i`d list this under american vehicles so you could see the monster pacific dragon on the road ,

just a bit of spec so you get an idea of what the copeman brother have to deal with

with a crew of seven on jobs like this it`s all hands to the deck

total net weight 21.42 uk tons

gross uk tons 45.98

this beast has a turning radius of 46 feet

mpg average 2.2 mpg not going to complain now are you when you dipping into the low teens in a landrover

,total fuel capacities is 120 us gallons

only 270 horsepower from a massive inline 4 cylinder

max speed 28 miles per hour (this is the allowed speed ) don`t know what she`ll do down hill

BIG BIG RESPECT TO THE COPEMAN BROTHERS AND CREW FOR BRINGING THIS TO A&E

Something went wrong...

what a machine this was taken by son matt on the Armour and embarkation convoy on saturday ,he was crewing chris tills chaffee

what a better look ,it`ll be at the war and peace show

please feel free to check out the other videos iv`e put on youtube

cheers jonny loot ( the tyre guy)

Edited by Marmite!!
Youtube tags added

Thought i`d list this under american vehicles so you could see the monster pacific dragon on the road ,

just a bit of spec so you get an idea of what the copeman brother have to deal with

with a crew of seven on jobs like this it`s all hands to the deck

total net weight 21.42 uk tons

gross uk tons 45.98

this beast has a turning radius of 46 feet

mpg average 2.2 mpg not going to complain now are you when you dipping into the low teens in a landrover

,total fuel capacities is 120 us gallons

only 270 horsepower from a massive inline 4 cylinder

max speed 28 miles per hour (this is the allowed speed ) don`t know what she`ll do down hill

BIG BIG RESPECT TO THE COPEMAN BROTHERS AND CREW FOR BRINGING THIS TO A&E

what a machine this was taken by son matt on the Armour and embarkation convoy on saturday ,he was crewing chris tills chaffee

what a better look ,it`ll be at the war and peace show

please feel free to check out the other videos iv`e put on youtube

cheers jonny loot ( the tyre guy)

Great clip

Surely 6 cylinders though??

Hall Scott 1090cu inch displacement

how much of the dragon wagon was in the hedge??? Jeez that was close!!!! Yup would sure loved to have seen the car owners face!!!!!!!!!

She looked gorgeous though on the road run! Made the man truck look teeny weeny!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry hubby :kiss::kiss::kiss:)

sorry meant 6 cylinder , would of been big pots with only four cylinders

What do you mean they are still big pots with 6 cylinders, the engine is roughly 17 Ltrs so that's about 2.8 Ltrs per cylinder.... thats a whole v6 Granada engine in one pot :wow::wow:

Nice one guys! I wish I could have seen the reaction of the owner when so many men was picking up his car ;-)

Just imagine their expression if they came back and found it impersonating a hedgehog.

Nice to see a Police Person aplauding such behaviour, common sense in action..:thumbsup:

Yes I find them very helpful when it comes to assisting with the avoidance of paperwork.

No need to write a ticket for obstructing the public highway. Probably got one afterwards for parking on the pavement:-D

Imagine the paperwork if it had been turned into a hedgehog.

Mike

Stunning John and thanks for posting.

To see those guys in action was something really special and total professionals. We pulled out of Maiden Newton and also on Jims Sherman was Clive S - I slowed the tanks down so we could wait for the Dragon to keep up and Clive S said to me " the Dragon isn't there - its stuck and that's a problem Jack" I thought to myself that after we took it through Dorchester town the day before at lunch time rush hour there will be no problem - told Jim to punch on which we all did and we regrouped at the top of the hill......the Dragon came blasting UP the hill and we regrouped. That thing can shift.

Hats off to them and their team.